OK I just received an e-mail that announced tomorrow is “Slap Your Co-Worker Day”.
Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don’t give a damn about?
Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you?
Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can loo k in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch?
Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious,when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it?
…I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! There are the rules you must follow:
- You can only slap one person per hour – no more.
- You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
- You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
- No weapons are allowed…other than going upside somebody’s head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
- CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your’assault’ must be followed with something like ’cause I’m sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!’
- If questioned by a supervisor or police, (if the supervisor is the irritant), you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE!
Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping…..and have a GREAT DAY!
The e-mail came with the following images. Truth be told the images made me laugh more than the words!
Ah there’s nothing like a good right cross!
Then there’s this one which is straight out of the Bob Patterson bag of tricks!
Guile, treachery, and sneak attacks will frequently overcome skill and size.