Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Right equation? Gye Greene on Right equation?
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 5 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 6 days ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 1 week ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 1 week ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,572 hits
Tag Archives: meditation
Courtesy of lifehacker… In a study published in the journal Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging, researchers both reinforced previous research that indicated that regular meditation (or other “mindfulness exercises”) can produce measurable changes in the areas of the brain associated with empathy, … Continue reading
I’ve just completed week two of the “Bob Patterson Something has to Change, Challenge.” So far, so good. I’ve exercised and practiced martial arts five days each week. This is what it has looked like: Run two miles Chest & … Continue reading