Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Right equation? Gye Greene on Right equation?
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 5 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 6 days ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 1 week ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 1 week ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,476 hits
Tag Archives: hiking
Yesterday I finally hiked the trail everyone kept telling me to hike. For security purposes I shall refer to the mountain as Mountain X and the trail as the Zen Trail. (Fair warning: I took 99 photos so the Gallery … Continue reading
In all fairness I hate mountain bikes and I’m not all that fond of sheep either. -BCP (Hat tip: Fist in the Frost)