Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Chi Debunked? John on Chi Debunked? Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 6 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 1 week ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 1 week ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 1 week ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,770 hits
Tag Archives: fishing
Doesn’t look very warm, does it? The High Plains Fisher made his return to Zen Lake for some scouting and fishing. It was windy as hell and in the 40s — thank the Buddha I wore thermal underwear! My “not … Continue reading
I’m a month out from ticking off a major item on my bucket list: Trout fishing in blue ribbon trout waters with one of my oldest–I’m talking 1980 junior high old!–friends. Growing up me and Mike fished about every crappy … Continue reading
And if you happen to fish there’s quite a few inside jokes that you really have to look for!