Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Right equation? Gye Greene on Right equation?
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 5 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 6 days ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 1 week ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 1 week ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,583 hits
Tag Archives: bunkai
Mr. Wiscomb’s guest post over at Dojo Rat’s blog got me thinking about my own martial journey and how forms fit into it. In the post Mr. Wiscomb discusses the three levels of form development. Level One – strength and … Continue reading
This is a guest post at Dojo Rat’s blog. It’s a long read but well worth a look if you do any kind of forms work! “Not every school practices interpretation of form, often called bunkai. Have you ever watched … Continue reading