Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Right equation? Gye Greene on Right equation?
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 4 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 5 days ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 6 days ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 6 days ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,310 hits
Tag Archives: Black Belt Magazine
Black Belt Magazine’s Martial Arts Daily has a link to an interesting article on Japanese tea training. “Prepare for rain” was one of Sen no Rikyu’s rules. The unexpected is always expected. Rain—along with countless other elements—can change the way … Continue reading
Dojo Rat has an interesting two-part series concerning the death of taekwondo. Follow this link for an interview with Alex Gillis who has authored a book on the topic. Related: I just received the latest Black Belt Magazine E-newsletter. In … Continue reading