Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Right equation? Gye Greene on Right equation?
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 4 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 5 days ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 6 days ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 1 week ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,417 hits
Category Archives: Self-defense Class
Mr. Wiscomb’s guest post over at Dojo Rat’s blog got me thinking about my own martial journey and how forms fit into it. In the post Mr. Wiscomb discusses the three levels of form development. Level One – strength and … Continue reading
You might want to head on over to Wim’s blog and read his post on the effectiveness of MMA for the street. The video is so good that I decided to collect it with Vodpod and post it here. After … Continue reading