Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Right equation? Gye Greene on Right equation?
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 5 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 6 days ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 6 days ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 1 week ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,461 hits
Category Archives: Photos
Doesn’t look very warm, does it? The High Plains Fisher made his return to Zen Lake for some scouting and fishing. It was windy as hell and in the 40s — thank the Buddha I wore thermal underwear! My “not … Continue reading
This weekend was the first time in about 13 years that I’ve done some serious fishing. The local blue ribbon trout river is dammed at several places. Following my neighbor’s advice I headed out to Lake “P” which is one … Continue reading