Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Right equation? Gye Greene on Right equation?
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 5 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 6 days ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 1 week ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 1 week ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,490 hits
Category Archives: Martial Arts
Wim Demeere takes on the mysterious power of chi: Supposedly, you can learn to control your chi and then throw it across a distance at an attacker to incapacitate him. They call this chi projection, kong jin (empty force), ki … Continue reading
The above video depicts what I wish we had done on Sunday. The good news is that we did do a little double push-hands, form work, and then got to practice martial applications. The applications part was heavy on (tai … Continue reading