Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Right equation? Gye Greene on Right equation?
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 4 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 5 days ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 6 days ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 1 week ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,424 hits
Category Archives: Hiking
Due to a meeting with screaming monkeys I was unable to make boot camp yesterday. The good news is that Mrs. Tank’s husband, Thor, offers two classes on Saturday morning. I’ve committed to twice per week so I plan to … Continue reading
Doesn’t look very warm, does it? The High Plains Fisher made his return to Zen Lake for some scouting and fishing. It was windy as hell and in the 40s — thank the Buddha I wore thermal underwear! My “not … Continue reading