Search this Blog
Keys to the kingdom
Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Nicola on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Mysterious Chi Power Rincewind on That could have ended wor… Jay L. Gischer on Mysterious Chi Power Bob Patterson on Right equation? Gye Greene on Right equation?
Last five posts
Don’t Blame Them
- Mysterious Chi Power wp.me/p9AXo-27i 5 days ago
- Fastidious factors? wp.me/p9AXo-27e 6 days ago
- Arming untrained citizens is a bad idea? wp.me/p9AXo-278 1 week ago
- Right equation? wp.me/p9AXo-276 1 week ago
- That could have ended worse... wp.me/p9AXo-274 1 week ago
Where in the World?
- 512,493 hits
Category Archives: Chinese martial arts
Courtesy of the Kung Fu Tea blog. As a matter of historical fact the Japanese arts are deeply indebted to China. Jujitsu, Karate, spear fighting strategies and even basic sword construction technologies were all imported either directly from China or … Continue reading
Well I’m back. My lower back is at 95% and I’m once again drug-free. I eased back into exercise on Friday and by Sunday I went almost full-bore. Minus a little stiffness things are holding up! Quitting Running I’ve decided … Continue reading